QA Level 3 Award In First Aid At Work (RQF)
First aid is a crucial skill and is mandatory for all our personnel. All employees will be first aid trained and ready to support service users, partners and colleagues should the need arise.
First aid training is a legal requirement for all workplaces. The Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 require employers to provide adequate and appropriate equipment, facilities and personnel to ensure their employees receive immediate attention if they are injured or taken ill at work.
First Aid training will provide all personnel with the confidence to deal with emergencies involving the young people in their care. This also supports registered homes in ensuring OFSTED compliance.
All Spire Assist employees will be able to:
- Understand their role as a first aider including the use of available equipment and the procedure for recording incidents and actions
- Manage an emergency and act safely, promptly and effectively
- Administer practical first aid to casualties in a range of emergencies
- Provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries
- Recognise the presence of major illness and apply general first aid principles in management
- Administer first aid from minor cuts to dealing with choking incident or cardiac arrest
At Spire Assist we believe it is vital personnel have the skills and confidence to manage any fist aid situation. Please contact us at Spire Assist for further information about our first aid qualifications and care provider services in West Yorkshire.
Please contact us at Spire Assist for further information about our qualifications and care provider services in West Yorkshire.